On-Site Corporate Chair Massage For Seattle Area Businesses
A growing number of businesses are providing massage as part of their employee wellness programs. Businesses understand that having healthy and happy employees translates into increased competitiveness in the marketplace. Workers that are healthy and well contribute to a company’s productivity and subsequently increased profits. Many employers are noting the positive effects of an on-site massage program as part of their wellness program. Moreover, they have found massage to be a cost-effective benefit.
Lifestyle’s on-site chair massage program allows your company the ability to bring the benefits of massage to the workplace. On-site massage is becoming one of the fastest growing employee wellness benefits that companies offer. It is a safe, convenient, cost-effective program that boosts employee morale and provides valuable health benefits.
Why is our on-site chair massage so popular?
• Immediate positive effects – employees feel better right away.
• It works for everybody and is available in a variety of work environments.
• No capital investment start-up costs. No overhead to maintain.
• Massage complements other wellness programs already in progress.
What does an on-site chair massage program entail?
Our on-site massage does not require a great deal of room. It can be offered at the workstation, in a conference room or in a work room. The length of a massage session is 10-15 minutes. During the massage, the recipient is seated and fully clothed. No oil is used. Therefore, no change in attire is necessary. The massage therapist uses techniques that focus on the upper part of the body (neck, head, shoulders, back, and arms) as well as the low back.
What are the advantages of on-site chair massage?
• Increases employee performance and productivity
• Reduces adverse effects associated with repetitive work tasks and prolonged sitting
• Appeals to a broad employee base
• Shows that the employer cares
• Improves good feelings about the workplace
• Enhances employee loyalty
• Relieves tension and tired muscles
• Requires no overhead to maintain and no capital investment for start up
• Reduces employee absenteeism
• Energizes employees and motivates them to return to work
Interested in starting an on-site chair massage program at your Seattle area business?
Contact Dr. Joel Southwell at Lifestyle Chiropractic and Wellness Center to learn more about setting up an on-site chair massage program at your company.
Email email@example.com or call (206) 517-5433 today!