Sometimes, the work week can feel like it never ends. The team at Lifestyle has a few tips on how we stay motivated during a long work week.
- Have a good weekly planner – This helps you keep track of all your tasks and stay organized when you have a long week ahead of you. Plus, checking things off your to-do list will always give you a sense of accomplishment!
- Schedule time to see your chiropractor – Scheduling time for your health is of utmost importance to keep yourself mentally healthy. It seems like a burden, but getting in each morning to make sure your spine is healthy and your nervous system is functioning properly can be the difference between you having a stressful week and you being at peace with what you need to do!
- Wake up 15 minutes earlier to mediate – This will help you prepare for the long day ahead and keep yourself at peace. If you aren’t sure where to start when meditating, there are a handful of apps you can download. Headspace is one of our favorites: https://www.headspace.com/
- Get all of your things you need for the next day ready the night before – The stress of getting reading in the morning is a real thing. Somehow, it always feels like we are running out of time. Take steps the night before to get everything ready ahead of time. Planning your outfit, putting your gym bag together and anything else you need for the next day will help you have a stress-free morning and keep you from scrambling to find your keys and bag in the morning.
- Drink a lot of water! – We can’t say this one enough! Keeping your body hydrated will help keep you energized and feeling fabulous. Try and drink half your body weight in ounces.
- Breakfast is the most important meal- if you don’t screw it up – Eating breakfast every morning to nourish and energize your body is so important to keep you feeling at ease all day, IF you eat the right way. Try to avoid carbs and sugary foods in the morning to avoid a mid-day crash. Try switching out the cereal for some eggs and veggies.
Do you have any favorite tips that help you get through a long week?